shared STUDIO SPACE COMING SOON. contact us to learn more
We are a close-knit community for entrepreneurs, designers, artists, and creatives of all kinds, designed to foster and promote innovation in a collaborative, creative environment.
We also play host to events of all kinds, from launch parties and mixers to meetups and other professional development events.
If that sounds like your kind of place, make yourself a home here.
FOR THE LEFT BRAIN
- Unlimited high-speed internet
- Client friendly meeting and office spaces
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and supplies.
- Gourmet coffee and tea
- Conference rooms for meetings, break out sessions (white board included)
- Printing, scanning and mail services
- Secure building 24/7 access
- Lounge area
- Phone/Skype spaces for private conversations and web chats
- Did we mention coffee?
for the right brain
- Just in case you skimmed our home page - We're in a historic former opera house. C'mon, that's pretty cool.
- Soaring open spaces with original metal and exposed ceilings
- Original playhouse hardwood floors, small squeaky spots included
- Huge eastern and southern facing windows for lots of natural light
- A great mix of desks, large work tables, and lounge areas to accommodate the way you work, you mood, or your needs for the day
- Work ready space personalized to be comfortable and inspiring, not empty and cold
- Coffee (sorry, but that satisfies both brains)
- Ongoing workshops geared towards our members.
- Experts-in-residence offer open office hours to full members each month.
- Resident mentors. Learn how to start, grow, and manage a business from those who have done it for real.
- Opportunities to pitch to local investors and angel funds.
- Incubator program and services for selected members/teams.
All prices are monthly unless otherwise noted.
All options are billed monthly through credit card or bank draft unless otherwise agreed at time of service. Terminations require 45 days for Coworking, 90 days for private offices and team spaces.